Become a Sponsor
Donations and gifts in kind are gratefully accepted for special fundraising events. If you are interested in supporting our events or general research conducted at the Center and you would like to donate, we’d love to hear from you!
Annual Meet the Scientists Event
A community event for the spinal cord injury community, their families and caretakers.
- Media Equipment rental
- Signature Rentals for seating staging
- Advertising, printing
- Parking and van access
Annual Turkey Trot
Funding to support expenses relating to the race including but not limited to:
- T-Shirts and printing
- Timing expenses
- Park Rental
- Police, Parking & Security
- Advertising & Printing
- Raffle prizes
Our Funding Needs
The expense of running a research project is huge. Please consider supporting our ongoing research efforts.
- Publish one article $2,500 (Necessary to record and review the validity of each research project.)
- One month salary for laboratory technician $3,287-$3,871
- One month salary for graduate research student $2,500
- One year salary for Postdoctoral Fellow $46,920-$49,128
- Operating costs for one year of Roman Reed Core lab for collaborative studies $180,000